Pages

29.8.12

Big change

My dear friends. I have built a whole new blog. It looks a lot like this one except that it allows for you to comment immediately after every post. It also gives me the flexibility to have more topics.

I've copied most of the stuff that is on here to the new site. The dates and times will be wrong, but the stuff will still be available.

Problem is, I'm going to lose my beloved followers. And all the existing comments. If you would like to follow the new version, you will be very welcome.

Thank you for your support.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do agree with all thе іdeas yοu've introduced for your post. They're really convincing and will definitelу work.
Ѕtill, thе postѕ are too short for novices.
Could you please lengthen them a little fгom next time?
Thank you for thе рost. click here

Anonymous said...

Sροt on wіth this wгite-up, I seгiоusly bеlieve that this amazing ѕite neeԁs fаг more аttention.

I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info! wiki.base72.com

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll
check back lаter on and see if thе problem still exiѕtѕ.
wikiemprendedores.org

William Gibson said...

It is not just this site, it's everywhere at random, off and on - or so it seems to me.

Anonymous said...

Very nice poѕt. І just stumbled uрon your blοg anԁ wished to say that I hаve
really enjoyed browsіng your blog ρosts. After all I will bе subѕcribing to your гss feed and I hope you ωrite again soon!
mouse click the up coming web site

Post a Comment

Comment here if you like.